When you encounter bugs in an application or software, Exploit is written as a piece of software code to neutralize these bugs. The payload is then injected with the piece of code into the application or software. The main purpose behind doing this is to access and control the system and in most of the cases compromise the target bug.
Our Exploit Writing Training in Delhi teaches participants on the following fronts:
- Understanding the programming languages
- Memory Management skills
- Assembly Language menomics and opcodes
- Stacks and Heaps
- Pointers and References
The training concentrates on categorization of Exploits as per the following on which the tutorials are provided:
- Type of Flaw: Understanding the nature and type of flow to be taken advantage of, for example a dangling pointer.
- Local or Remote: The vulnerabilities which can or need to be locally executed are Local exploits; the exploits which can be remotely executed are known as Remote exploits. The remote exploits remain more critical of the two because the user interface is nil.
- Results: Understanding the result on an exploit like DOS, Privilege Escalation etc.
We have tried to ensure that all our courses are flexible enough to meet the diverse needs of students and young professionals. While this website has been made to take care of their extensive needs, we invite your feedback on anything that you think must be included in the content.